MACCHI Division is highly committed to its customers’ success.
MACCHI is well aware of Customers’ needs and expectations which are fulfilled thanks to its technology, supplying high quality products and services with the support of skilled and reactive engineering, management and administration teams.
The Division ensures that all activities are carried out in compliance with the safety and environmental provisions of the law. A process of continuous innovation and improvement is in place, allowing to obtain and maintain the following certifications:
- ISO 9001:2015 for Quality Management System
- ISO 3834-2 for Welding Process Management
The Division holds also the following authorizations:
- ASME STAMP S, for Power Boilers, Power Piping – Shop manufacture and field assembly, in accordance with ASME Code Sect. I, Sect. VIII div. 1 – ASME B31.1
- ASME STAMP U, for Pressure Vessels – Shop manufacture and field assembly in accordance with ASME Code Sect. VIII Div. 1
- NATIONAL BOARD R STAMP, for shop and field repairs and alteration in accordance with the National Board Inspection Code
MACCHI operates according to the provisions of the Quality Assurance Program and periodically verifies that all requirements and objectives are effectively understood and implemented by all employees.
Internal and external audits are regularly performed at the Company’s Headquarters and Factory, on Field Sites and at Suppliers’ shops with a view to increasing the competitive gap through continuous review of the operational modalities.