No accidents, No harm to people, No damage to the environment
These are MACCHI goals in all its operations and activities.
To reach HSSE targets, MACCHI is daily committed to:
- manage its activities in compliance with International Standards (i.e. UNI EN ISO 9001 – OHSAS 18001 – UNI EN ISO 14001);
- share and promote its principles and goals among its employees, shareholders, suppliers, …;
- assure that responsibilities and operating procedures are clearly defined, communicated and understood;
- support and promote technologies aiming to the excellence;
- use its resources responsibly achieving sustainable growth;
- asses work injuries risks and occupational diseases in order to eliminate and/or minimise them;
- check continuously the environmental impact of its activities in order to avoid possible negative effects.